What do you have to do?


Check if I need a permit for my worker

In most cases, you need an employment authorisation to employ a foreign worker in Wallonia. 

In some cases, a permit is not required because the worker is exempt. 

How can I challenge a decision?

If the worker is legally resident in Belgium, the employer or their representative (lawyer for example) can challenge the decision of Wallonia. The details are given in the notification letter of the refusal decision. 

The worker who is legally resident in Belgium, the employer or their representative has one month from the notification date of the refusal or the withdrawal of the permit to send a registered letter giving the reasons for appeal to: 

Public Service of Wallonia, Directorate of Employment and Work Permits 

Place de la Wallonie, 1 

B-5100 Jambes 

De quel type de permis avez-vous besoin?